The Todd Adjustable Lounge Chair is one of the most widely accepted chairs for rehabilitation and hospital seating. The Todd’s design gives the ability to adjust the shape of the chair to suit a variety of patients and their needs. The shaped seat and backrest, well positioned arm rests and ease of adjustment make Todd the chair of choice for leading hospitals and rehabilitation centres.
To increase comfort and enhance posture, the back rests have built in lumbar, lateral and head support. The seat is shaped with a front bolster to resist extension and assist in posture enhancement.
Key features of the Todd Adjustable Lounge Chair include:
- Safe working load of 130kg
- Adjustable seat height and depth
- Shaped back rest with lumbar and lateral support
- Adjustable and or removable head rest
- Wide range of fabrics and vinyls
The following options are also available with the Todd Adjustable Lounge Chair:
- Mobility casters
- Available in bariatric sizes
- High care pressure relieving upholstery system