The T300 Medical Treatment Chair is a highly functional manual recliner, which is best suited to the needs of inpatient services. It features a manually operated seat and leg rest recline and an independently operated (gas-spring assisted) backrest. To reduce the risk of work related back injuries the T300 has an increased seat height to ensure optimal work–height conditions.
Manoeuvrability of the T300 Medical Treatment Chair is assisted by a push handle and a central lock braking system. A slide out footrest for patient comfort whilst seated can also be used to assist with access to and from the chair.
Key Features of the T300 include:
- Gas-spring assisted recline to the Trendelenburg position
- Increased seat height for clinicians
- Safe working load of 130kg
- Manually operated recline
- Central lock braking system
- Adjustable headrest
- Sof-Care memory foam
- Slide out footrest
- Special handle design for manoeuvrability
- Available in a wide range of upholstery colours
The following options are also available with the T300:
- Lift-Up Trays
- CPR support posts
- Tray armrests
- IV pole
The T300 can be used in day recovery, blood collection, pathology and outpatient care.